Office chair acupressure massage originates from the ancient Japanese massage art, Shiatsu. 'Shi' meaning finger and 'atsu' meaning pressure.
It is a meridian based therapy in which thumb, finger, elbow and knuckle pressure are used on specific acupressure points on the head, neck, back, arms, hands and legs. It takes between 10-30 minutes with the client in sitting position on a portable massage chair, making it one of the most convenient and effective therapies in the corporate sector.
• Reduces work related stress, anxiety and depression
• Improves quality of sleep and energy levels
• Relieves headaches, stiffness, muscle tension and pain
• Improves blood and oxygen circulation
• Reduces and prevents repetitive strain injuries
• Treats carpal tunnel, arthritis and tendonitis
• Improves immune system
• Improves concentration