Holistic Hub Limited Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Holistic Hub (Limited Company Registration: 10472635) of 2 Angel Square, Torrens Street, London, EC1V 1NY, United Kingdom (“Holistic Hub”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
In using this website and in booking our services for treatments (“Services”) you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
Please read through and consider these Terms & Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms please do not proceed to make any appointments.
If any of aspect of these Terms & Conditions is deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable the validity of the rest of the agreement shall not be affected.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, terminate or discontinue any aspect of these Terms & Conditions and any of our services, fees or information at any time and for any reason.
Requirements of Clients
When making a booking on our website or over the phone you are responsible for:
1. Providing accurate information.
2. Full payment of services.
3. Ensuring that your choice of venue is appropriate for the treatment including adequate
lighting, heating and facilities.
4. Ensuring the health and safety of the therapist while they are on your designated premises, before, during and after the treatment.
Failure to comply with the above may result in a rejection or cancellation of your appointment or in the booked therapist being unable to provide services as requested or booked.
Prices will vary according to the treatment booked.
A full list of treatments and prices are available on this website.
Full payment is due upon booking a treatment and payment can be accepted via this website or over the phone.
Acceptable payment methods are listed on this website and by using this site you agree to provide complete, correct and true information, including billing and payment information.
Under the statutory regulation, you do not have a right to cancel a Booking. However, you may cancel appointments if done so in accordance with the following policy.
If you wish to cancel your appointment you may do so without paying a cancellation fee and will receive a full refund as follows:
1. Cancellation must be cancelled via the following telephone number (TO BE INSERTED);
2. Cancellation will be accepted up to 4 hours before the appointment start time.
If you need to cancel your appointment with less than 4 hours’ notice you will not be refunded, unless the appointment is cancelled within 10 minute “cool down period."
If a Client is dissatisfied they have the right to complain to Holistic Hub Customer Services who will treat each incident on a case by case basis and take appropriate action in terms of refunds. If a Holista is deemed to be consistently substandard in service they may be liable for any refund offered.
If a client is delayed beyond 15 minutes then we do not guarantee that we will be able to carry out the full treatment. This will be subject to the therapist’s availability after the end of the session as booked.
Use of Website
The following use of this website is strictly prohibited:
1. Collecting personal information, including email addresses, without consent.
2. Disabling or damaging this website.
3. Accessing, disabling or damaging our computer network or servers.
We reserve the right to refuse treatment to any client deemed to be behaving inappropriately, including but not limited to inappropriate sexual conduct, illicit drug use or alcohol misuse.
Use of the Holistic Hub Limited site and/or services will be terminated for those engaging in or encouraging others to engage in, harmful, criminal or unlawful conduct involving misuse of the site/services.
The Holistic Hub name, logo, brand and any other related graphic or logos related to our site and/or services are our trademarks, registered or unregistered, and as such are protected by intellectual property law. None of the information, name, brand or graphics may be copied or used without our prior express, written consent. All rights are reserved.
We are not a health care provider and as such do not provide any medical advice or medical treatment. Any information contained within this site or constituting part of our services is not intended to take the place of professional medical care.
Should you have any medical issue you must consult with a qualified medical professional prior to using our services and inform your therapist at the beginning of your appointment.
You must also advise if you are on any medication or undertaking any other treatments or are or suspect that you are pregnant.
There is no guarantee that this website or the services are suitable for your intended use or virus-free. There is no guarantee that you will achieve your desired results through the use of this site or our services.
Holistic Hub does not employ any therapists. It operates to introduce clients to suitable therapists.
We vet all therapists to include obtaining DBS checks. However, every client should always take extra care to protect his or her own personal safety.
Holistic Hub’s Liabilities
In using the site and/or services of Holistic Hub you agree to hold us free from liability in, including but not limited to, the following circumstances:
1. Holistic Hub shall not be held responsible for the conduct of any users of the site or services or any treatment providers. You will not hold Holistic Hub liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with your use of the site and/or services.
2. Holistic Hub shall not be liable in circumstances where the site and/or services are disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, Acts of God, natural disasters, power failure, essential maintenance or failure of telecommunications systems.
3. As far as is permitted by law, the liability of Holistic Hub shall be limited to the fee paid by you for a particular service.
4. Holistic Hub shall not be liable for any failure to provide services, or error in the provision of those services, that may arise from your error in providing accurate information prior to or during your appointment.
5. The use of the Holistic Hub site and services is on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Holistic Hub shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential, that may arise from the delay, failure or inability to provide the site or services.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits any warranty implied by law that it is unlawful to exclude or limit including:
1. Liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by any negligence on the part of Holistic Hub;
2. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation perpetrated by Holistic Hub; or
3. Any liability, which it would be illegal or unlawful for Holistic Hub to exclude or limit.
You agree to indemnify Holistic Hub against any causes of action or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and/or accounting fees that may arise from your violation of these Terms & Conditions.
In order to use this site to book our services, you must be 18 years or older. If you are under 18 you are entitled to treatments but these must take place under the supervision of a parent or guardian and book through the website must be made on your behalf by that parent or guardian.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Agreement and these Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.